Skip to main content

Class of 2024

  • Thursday, May 16th: Seniors walk the halls of all 3 campuses. We will bus seniors to the elementary campus at 8:45, then to the middle school, and back to the high school campus. Seniors will need to bring their cap and gown to wear when walking the campuses.
  • Top 10 Academic Banquet, Friday, May 17th, at 5:30 PM in the high school cafeteria. This is for the Top 10 graduates and is an invitation-only event.
  • Senior Awards Assembly, Friday, May 17th, at 7:00 PM in the high school gym.

Senior Awards Ceremony

  • Baccalaureate: Sunday, May 19th, at 6:00 PM at Luella Baptist Church.
  • Senior Breakfast: Wednesday, May 22nd, at 8:00 AM at Luella Baptist Church (Parents are welcome to attend this event, as it is sponsored by the senior parents).
  • Graduation rehearsal: Wednesday, May 22nd, at 10:00 AM (Students only at rehearsal)
  • Graduation:  Friday, May 24th, at 5:00 PM at Kidd Key Auditorium in Sherman, Texas. Please see the document at the bottom of the page for more information.

FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) 

Check out this graphic which helps lays out the FAFSA Process.

Help with filling out the FAFSA


Opt-out Form for FAFSA:

Students and parents may opt out of completing the FAFSA. The FAFSA is a requirement for a high school diploma. However, there is an option to opt out. If your student is not going to complete the FAFSA, we MUST have a signed Opt-Out form on file.


Gathering the Documents Needed to Apply

The FAFSA questions ask for information about you (your name, date of birth, address, etc.) and about your financial situation. Depending on your circumstances (for instance, whether you’re a U.S. citizen or what tax form you used), you might need the following information or documents as you fill out the FAFSA application:

  • Your Social Security number (it’s important that you enter it correctly on the FAFSA form!)

  • Your parents’ Social Security numbers if you are a dependent student

  • Your driver’s license number if you have one

  • Your Alien Registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen

  • Federal tax information, tax documents, or tax returns, including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married), and for your parents if you are a dependent student:

    • IRS Form1040
    • Foreign tax return or IRS Form 1040-NR
    • Tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or Palau
  • Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income, and veterans noneducation benefits, for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student

  • Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate (but not including the home in which you live); and business and farm assets for you and for your parents if you are a dependent student